– Common Questions-
Yes. They are registered with the American Kennel Club AKC.
Standards are 18-23″ tall and weigh 40-65 lbs.
Mini’s are 13-18″ tall and can weigh 20-40 lbs.
We are located in Central Utah.
Yes. The deposit is $500.
Yes we do. To be placed on our reservation for a future puppy we require a $500 deposit and this will go towards the price of the puppy. *The deposit is nonrefundable. Please call us for more information.
Please call, email or text us and we will go over more details with you, find out what you are looking for exactly and you then can decide if we are a good fit for you as a breeder and you are a good fit for one of our puppies.
1. We will send an invoice via email for your deposit and our reservation agreement via email
2. You will send the $500 deposit and we will then add you to our reservation list.
3. We will contact you when a litter is born, when its your turn to choose a puppy.
4. If you decide to pass on a puppy, you will keep your place in line on our list for the next litter.
We prefer Venmo, Zelle and ApplePay. We also can take Credit/Debit Card paid by the invoice. There will be a 3% processing fee added if using Credit/debit card.
We offer one 3rd party option. We recommend using Paypal Credit . Pay it off with monthly payments that fit your budget. Starting at 0%. Apply for Paypal credit.
Your puppy is ready for their new homes at 8 weeks old.
You have 3 options:
1. You can come here to pick up your puppy at Canyon Creek.
2. You can fly in to Salt Lake City or Las Vegas airports and we will meet you curbside and puppy will fly in cabin home with you. (*ask for more details)
3.We will drive to SLC area and/or Las Vegas to meet you for a pick up.
4. We do have a puppy nanny that works with as well. She charges $200 + cost of a plane ticket and the $100 puppy ticket.
Yes. We offer a 12 month health guarantee. It means we guarantee your puppy to be free of genetic defects until the puppy reaches 1 year of age. Please read more here For this to be valid, you must take your new puppy to your vet 48 hours after you receive your puppy and set up future care. The puppy will have received it’s 8 week vaccinations and worming. You will be responsible for their 12 week and 16 week vaccinations which will include a rabies vaccination. Your puppy will also need a 12 month booster. Please see our contract for more details.
Your puppy starter kit includes:
– A health certificate signed by our vet stating that your puppy is healthy and up-to-date on all vaccines including deworming medications.
– A past and future vaccination and medication schedule for your vet
– Their puppy blanket and favorite toy that smells like home
– Puppy food for 5 days
– AKC registration and information from AKC
Can I breed my puppy when they are older?
We only give breeding rights if agreed upon prior to the sale. We pre-screen all potential breeders. For full registration we charge a $4000 minimum or $1000 on top of pet prices listed. You will be required by contract to spay or neuter your dog if you don’t have breeding rights.
Do you dock the tails or are they naturally bobbed?
Yes. If they are not a natural bobtail (NBT), we have our vet dock tails at 2-3 days old. If you prefer that the tail of your puppy not be docked, you are required to pay for your puppy in full prior to them going to the vet and notify us upon deposit that you would like to keep their tail.