– Common Questions
Yes. They are registered with the American Kennel Club AKC.How big do your standard (full-size) Aussies get?
Standards are 18-23″ tall and weigh 40-65 lbs.How big do your mini Aussies get?
Mini’s are 13-18″ tall and can weigh 20-40 lbs.Where are you located?
We are located in Central Utah.Do I need to make a deposit to hold an available puppy
Yes. The deposit is $500. Do you have a waiting list/reservation list for future puppies?
To be placed on our reservation for a future puppy we require a $500 deposit and this will go towards the price of the puppy. *The deposit is nonrefundable. Please call us for more information on how to be placed on our reservation list for future litters,
801-602-9365.Do you offer payment plans?
We offer one 3rd party option. We recommend using Paypal Credit . Pay it off with monthly payments that fit your budget. Starting at 0%. Apply for Paypal credit.What forms of payment do you accept?
We prefer Venmo and ApplePay. We also accept Paypal and Credit/Debit Card. There will be a 3% processing fee added if using Paypal or Credit/debit Card using paying via our invoice .To be placed on your reservation list, what are the next steps?
Please call, email or text us and we will go over more details with you and you then can decide if we are a good fit for you as a breeder and you are a good fit for one of our puppies.
If you decide to move forward these are the next steps below
1. We will send an invoice via email for your deposit and our reservation contract via email
2. You will send the $500 deposit and we will then add you to our reservation list.
3. We will contact you when a litter is born, when its your turn to choose a puppy.
4. If you decide to pass on a puppy, you will keep your place in line on our list for the next litter.
When is my puppy ready to come home?
Your puppy is ready for their new homes at 8 weeks old.
How do I pick up my puppy?
You have 3 options:
1. You can come here to pick up your puppy at Canyon Creek.
2. You can fly in to Salt Lake City or Las Vegas airports and we will meet you curbside and puppy will fly in cabin home with you. (*ask for more details)
3.We will drive to SLC area and/or Las Vegas to meet you for a pick up.
4. We do have a puppy nanny that works with as well. She charges $200 + cost of a plane ticket and the $100 puppy ticket.
Do your puppies have a health guarantee, what does that mean?
Yes. We offer a 12 month health guarantee. It means we guarantee your puppy to be free of genetic defects until the puppy reaches 1 year of age. Please read more here For this to be valid, you must take your new puppy to your vet 48 hours after you receive your puppy and set up future care. The puppy will have received it’s 8 week vaccinations and worming. You will be responsible for their 12 week and 16 week vaccinations which will include a rabies vaccination. Your puppy will also need a 12 month booster. Please see our contract for more details.
Your puppy comes with a Puppy Starter Kit, what is that?
Your puppy starter kit includes:
– A health certificate signed by our vet stating that your puppy is healthy and up-to-date on all vaccines including deworming medications.
– A past and future vaccination and medication schedule for your vet
– Their puppy blanket and favorite toy that smells like home
– Puppy food for 5 days
– AKC registration and information from AKC
Can I breed my puppy when they are older?
We only give breeding rights if agreed upon prior to the sale. We pre-screen all potential breeders. Its $4000 for a puppy with breeding rights. You will be required to spay or neuter your dog if you don’t have breeding rights. Do you dock the tails or are they naturally bobbed?
Yes. If they are not a natural bobtail (NBT), we have our vet dock tails at 2-3 days old. If you prefer that the tail of your puppy not be docked, you are required to pay for your puppy in full prior to them going to the vet and notify us upon deposit.